CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some more Savvy layouts

Hi there. I just thought I woudl share another couple of layouts using the December Savvy kits from Scrapbook Savvy.

This one is also for Sar's Randon Savvy kit challenge using the We're Savvy kit. As soon as I saw the papers, I knew exactly which photo I would use. I also used a few of my border punches.


And this one is using the He's Savvy kit. (It's a bit of a dodgy photo but no matter how hard I tried, I could not get it straight!)



Thanks for stopping by. I hope your Christmas plans are working out for you.


4 comments:

  1. Great work with the kits, Leah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pages :) i love the butterfly punch and banner on the first tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah I love your blogs look and the pages are divine, great inspiration, ta

    ReplyDelete