CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

First challenge for the month..........

I have finished my first layout for the month and it is for Sar's Random Kit Challenge at Scrapbook Savvy. I have used the gorgeous He's Savvy kit for this one. I love this photo of my son but the layout didn't quite work out the way I pictured it.


Thanks for popping in and have a great day................



5 comments:

  1. Love all the little details, like the folded corner and the pp under the title :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh the blue is my fave paper in that kit, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dedsing Leah...great work with the kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love the 'sun'on the right hand corner. Unique!
    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and your lovely feedback. It means a lot to me to hear other peoples opinions! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great photo! Love the bunting on this!!

    ReplyDelete