CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Stuck?! November 1st

Hi there. I am back from a weekend retreat with the most fabulous group of ladies. It was a weekend of catching up, good food and great company with some creative time included. One of the layouts I created was for the Stuck?! Sketches November 1 sketch and this is my layout:


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day....
Leah xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page with the soft, delicate colours....I especially like the shimmering bow and the soft mixed media. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and a lovely page! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet page for your gorgeous pics!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete