CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 22, 2017

Time to scrapbook!

Hi there. It's been a while since I have blogged and that is because I have had a huge year so far and very little time to scrap. We have done some house renovations and that meant packing up my scrap gear for several months. As part of the renovations, I had to downsize my scrap space to make a dance practice space for my daughter so my awesome partner bought me a Scrapbox 3.0!! It is fabulous and fits most of my stuff and best of all, it takes up so much less space than the desk and shelving I had before. Here's a little pic:


Over the last few weeks I have managed to find some time to scrap and I am working through some old photos from 2011. Here are a few of my layouts so far:






Thanks for stopping by......
Leah xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment