CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 5, 2013

2BG sketch #14

Good morning! 2 Broke Girls have now closed their forum and are running all their sketch challenges via their blog. Here is my layout for the August 1st sketch #14:


Thanks for looking..................

7 comments:

  1. That is really sweet - I really like the greens on this and the flowers.
    Thanks for creating and sharing with us at 2 Broke Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - the contrast of light vs dark looks awesome! What a cutie, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the sketch! Love the colors and rose ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the black bg make the colors pop! Thanks for joining us @2Broke Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on a black background roll!! Love it! What a cutie and the LO too!! Thanks for playing along at 2BGs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking layout. I love the little rosettes.

    ReplyDelete