CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 15, 2013

2 Broke Girls Sketch #1

TGIF! It has been a long and rather boring week. I've been stuck at work when I would much rather be home scrapping. I have found my mojo again but can't seem to find enough time to play.

2 Broke Girls have uploaded their first ever sketch challenge and it is great! You can see all the monthly challenges here.

Here is sketch #1:


And here is my take on the sketch:


Other monthly challenges have also been uploaded including my The Last Bite Word Challenge. The word for this month is NEW and here is my sample layout:


You have until midnight 31st March to upload your entries. We would love for you to join in the challenges. Hope to see you there soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on these sketches Leah - must come and check out the challenges myself, need some help getting kickstarted at the moment!

    I've awarded your blog a Leibster award. for more details on this award go to http://www.josscrapofdifference.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete