CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wow! It has been a long time since I have blogged. I have had very little mojo or motivation lately but on the weekend I attended the Wicked Princesses retreat and I think my mojo may have shown his face at least for a little while. Let's hope he's here to stay! The fabulous Krissy held three classes over the weekend of which I did all three. Here are the results: Boy class:


Girl class:

Canvas class: (This was something I have wanted to try for a while and I loved it!)


I will pop in again later to share some more of my layouts from the weekend. Take care.............

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work princess Leah! So glad you enjoyed the classes :) I loved meeting Dakota too she is so gorgeous <3

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete