Nicely and neatly put! The paint splatters are gorgeous and provided enough drama for a well put LO. Thanks for playing along with SLS. Hope to see you more often.
Hi there. I am partner to Phil, mother to Jordan and Dakota and step-mother to Elizabeth and a massive scrap addict! My passions are my family, photography and scrapbooking. I also enjoy camping, four wheeling and reading. Thanks for stopping by.
This is gorgeous! I love everything about it...the colors are awesome, and I love the paint splatters! Thank you for joining us at Sassy this week!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I love the title up the side too.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love your take on the SLS sketch! Thanks for playing with us! /Pia
ReplyDeleteLove it Leah!
ReplyDeletegorgeous. love the paint splatters, great colors. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.
ReplyDeleteNicely and neatly put! The paint splatters are gorgeous and provided enough drama for a well put LO. Thanks for playing along with SLS. Hope to see you more often.
ReplyDelete