CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Totally Wicked Retreat

Hi there. I had the most amazing weekend at the Wicked Princesses retreat. Besides having a whole 3 days off, I met the most gorgeous and talented girls. Some I have "known" online for quite some time so it was great to meet them in the flesh. There were lots of laughs had, great food and of course, scrapping! I managed a grand total of 14 layouts for the weekend which I am stoked with. I went with the expectation that I would be happy with half a dozen so 14 is fabulous! These ones were all created for retreat challenges:










I will pop the rest up later. Thanks for stopping by................

1 comment:

  1. Cant believe you got so much done at the retreat. Such an awesome effort and you've all got me sold on next years! xo

    ReplyDelete