CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Another scrappy day.

Hi there. I have a sick little girl home from day care today so while she hung out on the couch watching DVDs, I decided to scrap. I managed three layouts today.

March sketch challenge at Scrapbook Savvy:


The March Savvy kit challenge using the sold out We're Savvy kit:


And the sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard using the gorgeous pic of my niece:



Thanks for popping in. Happy scrapping..................

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Leah, well at least a sick day at home was productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great day off! they are look fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 in a day - legend! Love them all, those flowers are gorgeous and that signpost perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to spend the day, well done on getting 3 completed. Love the photo of your neice.

    ReplyDelete