CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

March is here.........

Wow! It is March already. Where has this year gone?? It is certainly travelling at a furious pace. I have been flat out at work and begin training for my new part-time job next week. That is definitely going to eat into my scrapping time but it has to be done and it's not forever. I have been busily scrapping some layouts for the SBM Scrap Quest comp so I can't share these yet. They are looking for people who have never been published in SBM to submit pages with the opportunity to win $250 and your layout published on the cover. How cool would that be! I have never submitted anything but you never know. I am also working on a submission for my LSS who is looking for a new design team - wish me luck. For now though I can share this layout which is the March sketch challenge at Scrapbook Savvy:

Bye for now...............

No comments:

Post a Comment