CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is almost here........

Only 8 more sleeps until Christmas and I am ready for it! I have all my pressies packed up to go to WA and just have to get the fresh food for Christmas lunch next week. It feels good to be organised and not stressing out.

I have sent off my CT application for Stuck! Sketches. We'll see how it goes. Everyone know how much I love sketches!!

I am about to start my next product challenge for Scrap of Difference. This week's challenge is to use MME papers. I have heaps of them but choosing which one to use is proving to be the challanging part! I best be off to decide ot might not get it in on time. I think it has to be in tonight!

I hope you're all having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment