Wow! What a busy few months I've had. I hadn't realised that it had been so long since I updated here. I promise to upload some new LOs very soon. Well, as soon as I can get my new computer up and running properly. I have been madly trying to find a new distressing tool because mine is terribly blunt but apparently no one is able to source them from suppliers so I had to resort to a thread cutter which is like the Tim Holtz edge distresser any way. So now I can distress to my heart's content! I haven't had much time in recent months to get as much scrapping done as I would have liked but now that things seem to be calming down for me, I am hoping to get my butt into gear again soon.
Since my last update, Jordan has turned 8 and Dakota has turned 2. A very interesting time for me! We are all hanging out for our trip up north in 17 days (not that I'm counting or anything!).
Take care and have a good day......................
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment