CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update

Well, I am not as far along in my personal challenge as I had hoped to be but I do have the next couple of weeks off so I am hoping to catch up. I have also decided that I will submit an entry for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters. I'm a little out of my comfort zone doing this but I feel like the time is now to give it a try.

I have also decided to try for one of the designer spots on the Inspired Blueprints blog. I love this blog and have completed quite a few layouts based on their sketches. If you ever get stuck for inspiration, definitely look them up!

I have purchased my kit from Scrap of Difference for Lisa K's gorgeous heritage class. I can't wait! It looks so nice and heritage is not something I have ventured into before so I might even learn something. If you are over that way, also check out the new Prima flowers and bling Jo has in stock. They are to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment